New Arrivals

justjon

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I got my two new bulldog pleco's yesterday from the LFS, both seem to be doing ok, the white one seems to scarper off when i walk past, but does come out, whereas the dark one has been constantly hiding underneath the tanks filter.

Very happy with them both :)

Pic:

NewAdditions290410-BulldogPlecos.jpg

can i ask how much you got them for? as i seen a couple in my LFS the other day but not sure about how much they are worth

They look great. Im still after a pleco, im after a Mega clown pleco or an L141 Peckoltia snethlageae. Hoping to get one this weekend.

can i ask how much you got them for? as i seen a couple in my LFS the other day but not sure about how much they are worth

I got them for £6.95 each :) They are great, really nice looking, and right characters!

They look great. Im still after a pleco, im after a Mega clown pleco or an L141 Peckoltia snethlageae. Hoping to get one this weekend.

thanks!! I love the look of them, I couldn't goo that big, but maybe one day!

bulldog range from £4-£7 they look like nice examples

Very nice the spotted kind L187 are not seen often around here. They get a little larger then the common rubber nose. I found them are to get mine to eat waffers and other food.

Most reactions

Back