New Additions

atmmachine816

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Well I am hoping to add some new additions to my tank this weekend, here's what I plan

hopefully new stock:
2angels
1bristlenose pleco
2otos
2ghost shrimp
6harlequin rasboras
1trio of guppies

current stock:
2angels
2otos
2ghost shrimp
3harlequin rasboras
1male 1female fancy tail guppys

anybody see any problems with this

Thanks

Austin

You might have problems with the guppies and angels. I know that tetras are natural food in the wild for angels but gupies might be victimised. Since I used to keep angels and they ate 24 guppies I hard purchased for 5 bucks from a guy. Gone the next day witht heir stomachs full, and dead bodies around.

I have angels and they are WAY to slow to get my feeder guppies. That is why the only one that gets to eat them is my clown knife. They try, but they always live.

Yes when I got the tank I had 30 guppies in it only 6 survived but they are fine

You might have problems with the guppies and angels. I know that tetras are natural food in the wild for angels but gupies might be victimised. Since I used to keep angels and they ate 24 guppies I hard purchased for 5 bucks from a guy. Gone the next day witht heir stomachs full, and dead bodies around.

You had some pretty brutal angels there, maybe some sort of angel/piranha hybrid? ;) How big were these angels btw, mustve been pretty large...

What does btw mean, Two was 3" long two were 4" long one 5" long and one 6"long and a lot of the guppies were small enough to fit in their mouth so you can say bibi to anything that will fit in a angels mouth.

Well I think if I can heal my male guppy that I want to give the otos and the guppies back and echange them for more rasboras and just have my angels a school of rasboras a bristlenose pleco and some ghost shrimp.

Most reactions

Back