New A New Home For My Babies

Pog

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am moving house and need to find a new home for my babies. I would take them with me but I don’t know if I will be living in this country for long and I don’t want to put them through the stress of moving twice, let alone abroad.

I have two Goldfish and a Tench. One goldfish is over 13â€￾ long and the other is slightly smaller. The Tench is a fair bit smaller than the smaller Goldfish.

I don’t want to re-home them quickly; I want to re-home them properly with a loving owner. If anyone is interested, I WILL be asking other members of the forum to vouch for you as their welfare is very important to me and I insist on them getting the same loving care that I have given them over the last eight years.

They live in a 400 litre aquarium and are very happy there. A new loving owner is welcome to the aquarium and supporting equipment for free. Be warned, I will not be pleased if I find someone has taken my babies just to get the free aquarium. I have used this web site before and found the community to be truly supportive and real fish lovers but it only takes one.

If anyone is interested, please let me know. I am happy to answer any questions you may have.

Many thanks,
Ken.

I know someone who not close may be prepared to travel to collect. By all means if you find them a great home then thats great but i wont be in touch with this person until tomorrow night at the earliest.
All i can tell you about him is that he has goldfish himself and cares enormously for them.

Will let you know.

hi im after a tench, is it the golden variety or just green and could it be delivered at all :huh:

Hi Dan,

Sorry, but all my fish have been found a new home.

My apologies for not making this clear but it all happend under the heading "Buy, Sell and Swap!".

Regards,
Ken.

Most reactions

Back