New 3Ft Tank And No Idea What To Put In It….

Alasse said:
Thank you.

Do they get along...well...as long as they cherries stay outta the way of the goldies, which they learn to do VERY quickly. The slow learners dont get a second chance. The cherries go about their business with one eye on the goldies lol

Anubias, Java fern (all types) Elephant ear plant, Val is what i have in the above tank. The red tiger lotus in there is a fake plant
smile.png

Thanks for your help :) 
I see you're from Australia, me too.

For those of you who are interested, I have started a journal for this tank

here's a link http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/436331-55-gallon-goldfish-adventure/

Stunning tank! Saw one yesterday in my LFS and had a brief moment of buyer's regret about my AR620T (slightly too tall for my liking, slightly too short for some of the fish I wanted). But I'm happy now with mine (tiny fish and lots of them).

Go for the goldies, they still look stunning even if some may think they're out of fashion. I had a couple of fancies in my 620 and a Bristlenose, they got along well together.

Gruntle said:
Stunning tank! Saw one yesterday in my LFS and had a brief moment of buyer's regret about my AR620T (slightly too tall for my liking, slightly too short for some of the fish I wanted). But I'm happy now with mine (tiny fish and lots of them).

Go for the goldies, they still look stunning even if some may think they're out of fashion. I had a couple of fancies in my 620 and a Bristlenose, they got along well together.

Thanks for your reply :) I am definitely considering a bristle nose.  Please check out my journal that I have started, the link is a couple of posts above.

Most reactions

Back