New 2 This

Lu_Bu

Reaction score
Yeha New To This Hopefulyl Theres SOme Life Out There Lol ... Ok SO i Have A few Questions That Hopefully Ya Can Help Me With

Can i Put Fake Plants In Ma FIsh Tank Like Plastic One u KNow Or DO they Have to Be Real???

Will It Affect Ma Betta Fish in Any Way @ All??

Thats ALl i Gat 4 Now lol

Thanks

Appreciated :good:

Hi. Welcome to the forum. I'm more than happy to answer your questions, but would appreciate it very much if you would type properly. Using the caps randomly like that makes it difficult to read, as does intentionally misspelling simple words.

To answer your question: you can use fake plants in your tank. Just make sure they are silk. If you can run a pair of panty hose over them without snagging, then they should be safe. If you use any fake plants with rough edges, your betta can rip his fins on them. This is a big reason for using real plants. Also, live plants can help your water stats. Some people also believe that fake plants can promote unhealthy growth in your tank. Good luck.

thank you and sorry for the mispelled words :/
Loving the picture of your fish :nod:

No problem, and thanks! She's an ornery little thing though. I put her in the tank today with my male, and she immediately went over and destroyed his lovely little nest! She's also chasing him around the tank! Crazy little fish.

Lol ...
Are you trying to get them to mate ??

Welcome to the forum! I had no problems reading your post but maybe its because I'm a New Yorker :hyper: !
But I agree its a lot easier to understand when you spell right! LoL I use silk plants in my bettas tank but I also have a few plastic ones..none of my bettas have injured themselves on them..yet..but they are very thin soft plastic. Give us some info on your bettas home..ie:tank size, filter heater info! Good Luck & congrats on your new hobby! :good:

NEW YORK!!!! :D

I use to live there for 14 years
Moved to Jersey Now im here lol

Right now im getting my betta a new tank
so im trying to make it as suitable as possible for him
when everythings ready ill post up some new pictures
I might be also buying a crowntail :good:
Im hype about getting him :), Yes i will be separating them

Most reactions

Back