Neon tetra has lost colour!

yoyohughes

Reaction score
1 of my 7 neon tetras that i bought a few weeks ago has lost alot of it colour and is swimming at an angle. It's separated from the other who all seem fine. Not sure if its neon tetra disease or not.

Attachments

• 15839995362398283672925505929319.jpg
    15839995362398283672925505929319.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 71
He is stressed, can we have water parameters? What size tank? and Welcome to the Forum :hi:

Hello and welcome to the forum! :hi:

What are your water parameters?

How often do you preform water changes?

It is normal for them to get stressed. Does it’s spine seem to be bent in any way?

Can you post another picture, the one you have already provided looks very white.

can you post a short video of the fish?

are the fish's eyes sticking out a bit?

Bulging eyes and a faded blue line is a bacterial infection and needs treating immediately or it will spread to them all.

Bulging eyes and a faded blue line is a bacterial infection and needs treating immediately or it will spread to them all.
The water parameters are all fine. Did a water change anyways. Luckily i removed it this morning into basically a tub with some floating plants and some substrate. I will get some treatment asap.

Not sure about treatment, but I think colin might be on to something.

Most reactions

Back