Nelly's Tiger Oscar Community Tank

Looking good, any chance of pictures of the 'better' gold saum?

Oscars are getting big.

tank looks nice and clean, keep up the good (hard full time job!) work.

Setup looks great Nelly, :good:
Thank you very much buddy :good:

Very nice fish, I hope to own a tiger oscar someday, my favourite type of oscar :)

What tank size is that?Looks a nice setup.
The tanks 150us gallon 5ft/2ft/2ft....Tigers are very addictive as you can see

looks great! what size is that tank? i really want oscars but i only have a 55 gal atm, dont know when i can upgrade...

fantastic looking oscars mate looking healthy and showing very good colour :good:
thank you very much mark :good: hows the tank coming along?

Very nice Nelly! That polleni is becoming a beauty.
Yes it is super sexy, Ive been offered a breeding pair for free but have to find another tank :blink:

get them and sell them to me I'd love some Polleni!!! lol

hehe the cheek :shifty: check your message box :rolleyes:

lol if you don't ask!!

just been looking at angelmouse polleni thread, the pics of her adults are gorgeous!!

Oscars are getting big.

tank looks nice and clean, keep up the good (hard full time job!) work.

Thanks mate, yea there growing quick.....you will HAVE TO POP OVER SOON" :good:
sexy ass tank nelly liking the polleni
Thank you, yes the polleni is great

Nice fish!!!!! I have a 11inch tiger oscar thats needs a good home if your interested! Guys I need help posting pictures when i click on add image it ask's me for a url????? my pictures of my fish are not on the internet there on my computer....please help I would love to show people what he/she looks like!!!!

hey great fish and nice tank!!!! I have an 11 inch tiger oscar that needs a good home if your interested???? Free because i must get rid of my tank (moving) :(
Any ways I have been wanting to post pictures of this fish but when I click on add image it ask's me for a url....My photos are not on a website there on my computer under pictures...please help I would locve to post some photos of this fish

I joined photobucket.com,,,,,its free easy to join and upload there, then i click the bottom line of the box and right click copy and paste it here so simple, the other way i have not got a clue sorry

Most reactions

Back