Nelly's Tiger Oscar Community Tank

england

channa aka snakehead
Reaction score
Ok he goes nothing, Theres now five oscars in my tank, Ranging from 1 at 11+inches 2 at 6-7inches and 2 at 3inches which were dumped on me last week...Theres no aggro what so ever and they actually group togther for most part of the day and sleep next to each other, My idea is to try to get a pair from these guys as there all from very different sources...........Ok ammonia is 0 and nitrite is 0.............Ph is 7.5/8.0

todas677.jpg

todas675.jpg

todas676.jpg

todas673.jpg

one of the 6-7inchers
todas694.jpg

6-7incher on left and 3incher on right as you look at pic
todas666.jpg

polleni and golden saum
todas692.jpg

polleni now upgraded to large tank at 3inches
todas529-1.jpg

Well they all look great matey :good: I can see a 10ft tank on the way though :lol:

Very nice fish, I hope to own a tiger oscar someday, my favourite type of oscar :)

What tank size is that?Looks a nice setup.

fantastic looking oscars mate looking healthy and showing very good colour :good:

dcarmor927 i thought a 55 gal was big enough for 1 oscar any way i think

Setup looks great Nelly, :good:
Thank you very much buddy :good:

Very nice fish, I hope to own a tiger oscar someday, my favourite type of oscar :)

What tank size is that?Looks a nice setup.
The tanks 150us gallon 5ft/2ft/2ft....Tigers are very addictive as you can see

looks great! what size is that tank? i really want oscars but i only have a 55 gal atm, dont know when i can upgrade...

fantastic looking oscars mate looking healthy and showing very good colour :good:
thank you very much mark :good: hows the tank coming along?

Very nice Nelly! That polleni is becoming a beauty.
Yes it is super sexy, Ive been offered a breeding pair for free but have to find another tank :blink:

Beautiful fish Nelly!
I can see the attraction (obsession) with Oscars, they are great fish with plenty of personality!

Most reactions

Back