Need your opinion on this one...

PUDincONE

Reaction score
I could use some advice or just opinions on this...I presently have two jacks and two cons in a 55 gallon tank... i have had them all togher since i bought them so they all get a along great. There is rarely any fighting going on between them but as they are getting bigger i was hoping to seperate them and possibly get rid of the cons. I was wondering what size tank/ filtraion i should get for the jacks and mayb possible tank mates for these guys...also keep in mind these are fairly tame jacks compared to many others i have seen...thanks

A 75g would be good for two full grown Jack dempseys, with a canister filter or a couple large HOB filters (Hang on back filters, AKA power filters) :) Some sort of pleco or a small group of pimelodus cats would make some nice tank mates IMO :nod:

ok thanks Dwarfs...what canister filter would you suggest for the 75 gallon i have only used hang on back filters thus far.

IDK, I've never actually used a canister filter :p Try making a thread in the hardware section and someone should be able to help you out :)

Most reactions

Back