Need To Say A Mahoosive Thanks To Minnnt :)

Great looking tank, the hardscape looks very different to what I've seen to date on here for Malawi cichlids!:good:

Did Minnnt give you some ideas with the scape Mark? Reminds me of a certain someones tank :lol:

Did Minnnt give you some ideas with the scape Mark? Reminds me of a certain someones tank :lol:
Lol there is some inspiration from minnnt in there kind of hard not to be when it's the same rocks and sand lol, I did try not to make it too alike I was going to use pebbles but the offer of free limestone won ;)

If you google saulosi cichlids tanks you find 100's that all look the similar ;)

I do like it though a lot, looks really good. With that coloured rock a 3D background would look pretty good to. Yeah there is so many saulosi set-ups out there, a lot do look quite similar.
Seen a few with sandstone that look nice to.

It's a standard setup for then in away, but we try and put our own take on it, I took from the inspiration and hopefully put my take on it trying to make it as different as I could

I've 9 fish so knowing my luck it will get rescaped when I find out I've 9 male lol And need to cach them ;)

I wouldn't say it was standard, most malawi tanks looks quite tacky if you ask me, mixture of rocks, fake plants etc.. Yours isn't like that lol.

Yeah there a total Beep!! to catch, best time is when the lights have been of and there all sleeping ;)
You going for a second species or just the saulosi?

Then you can TAKE ALL THE ROCKS OUT AND START AGAIN... :grr:

Took me and the missus 2 hours to sort it! :shout: :lol:

You going for a second species or just the saulosi?
Maybe when they have settled in and I find some more cash
I no what you mean I google and saved all the images I liked and found out of the ones I saved they all had the same style that what I ment by standard

Some did have plants in and I did not like them when I read I found people saying you need loads of hiding places I hope I managed to do that, I think I did
Took me and the missus 2 hours to sort it! :shout: :lol:
Oh sorry about that ;)

looking good! minnnt is my hero too
wub.gif

and he's the BEST for ladies fashion tips
good.gif

Most reactions

Back