Need To Say A Mahoosive Thanks To Minnnt :)

Spurry

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Its been a eventful day today, Had a trip down to Nottingham to meet Minnnt
First job was to pick up the limestone he got for me 3 x 15lts buckets full my poor corsa's wheel was rubbing the body lol, second job was to swap all my media with cycled media out
or the 5 6 7 8 i lost count filter he has running :good: lastly was to bag a group Pseudotropheus saulosi
then a slow ride home...

So here is a Mahoosive Thanks

now the hard work washing 3 bucket loads of rock my back is killing me now, drained down a good 70% of the water then to Tankscaping atemp No3 lol and we are finally ready oh and dont forget the refill lol
prime added filters on and tadar:

Pseudotropheussaulosi1.jpg

and of course the photographers shot lol

Pseudotropheussaulosi.jpg

Thank You Minnnt... :good:

WOW!!!!!

That is like some pro shizzle!!! You have done an absolutely fantastic job Mark. Very proud to say i have been involved in helping you create something like that. (Even if it was just giving you some rocks and fish! lol.)

The sand doesn't look like Limpopo either. :unsure: It looks even better! May have to go and buy some black sand now. :shout:

The Saulosi look amazing in there, sorry you only ended up with 9 rather than 10... :blush:

minnnt said:
WOW!!!!!

That is like some pro shizzle!!! You have done an absolutely fantastic job Mark. Very proud to say i have been involved in helping you create something like that. (Even if it was just giving you some rocks and fish! lol.)

The sand doesn't look like Limpopo either. :unsure: It looks even better! May have to go and buy some black sand now. :shout:

The Saulosi look amazing in there, sorry you only ended up with 9 rather than 10... :blush:

Very, very, very nice
w00t.gif
I have just spent most of day rescaping, and I thought about getting another tank set up like this. I think you have just made my mind up for me. What substrate is that?

I thought that my self it looks darker than yours the first photo it looks black in real life it more like photo 2 a dark gray, although it did say on the bag unipac Limpopo
Not to worry I like it goes well against the rocks and black back ground.

Thanks again for all the help ;)

unipac have started to make an all black substrate thats replaced the old limpopo. slightly confusing but it is still limpopo just the new limpopo.... :S

Off to buy some new Limpopo then... :rolleyes:

You're very welcome anyway Mark, nice to meet you and your son.

Some Coral Red Saulosi's would look stunning in there. ;)

Wow Mark fantastic job! :good: you must've had fun driving that little car of yours up with all that rock in the boot! :lol:

Ps, is David as talkative in real life as he is on here?! ;)

You're very welcome anyway Mark, nice to meet you and your son.
Likewise m8, it's good to put a face to members on the forums, you have a great setup there :)

Ps, is David as talkative in real life as he is on here?! ;)
We had a good natter lol.....;)
just took it easy in the car no speed bumps lol

Oh I've still got 1 bucket full I've not used so that says how much there was lol.

Most reactions

Back