Littlemonkey
Fish Herder
We need to do some repair work to our moulded pond. My other half was starting to lower the level to start drying out the area to be worked on when he came across the frog spawn. Can i safely remove the spawn and put it in a bucket or bowl till after the work has been done, then put back. I dont want to harm or destroy the spawn as I want to encourage more frogs in the garden (slug munchers). I seem to remember keeping frog spawn in jam jars when I was a kid and watching them hatch, but maybe not the kindness thing to do. Can anyone advise? 

and its for a humane reason. Birds/snakes and fish will all eat the eggs however not normally in sufficient quantities to be worried about them.
Well guy's, we didn't need to remove the spawn in the end and we have have another two lots in the pond, so maybe the repair work has done it's job. Thanks for the advice though. Looking forward to the little wriggler's 






