The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Show her the comments on this post or general information you could aquire on Google.

Hey @carligraceee mumma, her fish are killing eachother and need to be rehomed.

Hope that helps ?
Tell her that I had 11 females together and every one of them ends up dying. :(
Okay, I will attempt tonight. Thank you guys!

If I were you, I would show your mother both these posts and some independent research to support your case. It will not only prove your point but that you're dedicated to pursuing this end. You, unlike some people, understand that fish are more than just ornaments. In electing to keep fish in captivity for our enjoyment, we take on a responsibility to ensure that they, not only live, but live well. If she remains unmoved, you could (very respectfully) remind her of that point.

If I were you, I would show your mother both these posts and some independent research to support your case. It will not only prove your point but that you're dedicated to pursuing this end. You, unlike some people, understand that fish are more than just ornaments. In electing to keep fish in captivity for our enjoyment, we take on a responsibility to ensure that they, not only live, but live well. If she remains unmoved, you could (very respectfully) remind her of that point.
Good luck! Be respectful and kind and do the best you can. :)
Tell her that I had 11 females together and every one of them ends up dying. :(
Hey guys! It was successful. The bettas are at the pet store, my male betta is in the 7g and everything is right again. Thank you guys for your help!

tenor.gif

Most reactions

Back