Need Some Help

AQUAKING

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I have a 10 gallon tank and i want to turn it marine how would i go about this. I cant get live rock as no pet shops neer me and i cant buy off the net so what other filteration is there. What could i put in the tank. I have a filter which has some sponges (i cant use in marine). Please help!

Please dont direct me to thet page at the top i need other info!

thanks

AQUAKING.

Where do you live that you cant get LR from either an LFS or internet/mail order?

Where do you live that you cant get LR from either an LFS or internet/mail order?

I live in London, England and all of my local petshops dont supply the live rock. I am not able to buy off fo the internet.

I find that really hard to believe that no shops around London would sell live rock! Maybe you need to try looking harder? Google for PFK Magazine and use their shop locater page, you should be able to find somewhere.

firstly i dont lie and secondly i said my local pet shops dont sell it not all around london. You obvestly dont live here as it would be impossable to check all the pet shops in london. For some reason its not as easy to get hold of here than anywhere else in the world.

If anyone knows of anywhere to get some then please tell me you can put the address in a post!

thanks

AQUAKING

any shop that sells marine fish will sell live rock, salt, skimmers etc.

you may need to look a lil harder or get a diff LFS.

DG

firstly i dont lie

If anyone knows of anywhere to get some then please tell me you can put the address in a post!

Calm down, I never called you a liar. I just said I found it difficult to believe, and then pointed you to a page listing fish shops, where you could find them yourself.

Hello,

Thanks for all of your replys. :lol:

thanks

AQUAKING

Most reactions

Back