Need Help

allmyfishies

Reaction score
Im getting a 55 gallon tank for my African Cichlids what other fish can i put in there. and can i put my clown loach in there too.
Im looking for colorful fish. iwas hoping to add angle fish. would that be ok. thanks

Im getting a 55 gallon tank for my African Cichlids what other fish can i put in there. and can i put my clown loach in there too.
Im looking for colorful fish. iwas hoping to add angle fish. would that be ok. thanks
What spices of Cichlids do you have?

This will help you determine the species if you do not know.

-FHM

-FHM
I thing electric Yellow and electric blue
011.jpg

-FHM
I thing electric Yellow and electric blue
011.jpg
Those are the one of the lease aggressive kinds of Cichlids.

Although I am unsure which other fish will be okay with the Cichlids, someone here should know.

But I would guess your clown loach will be just fine with them?

You could try posting in the Cichlid section?

-FHM

Generally, loaches are not advised for african cichlid tanks. Loaches prefer soft water with a low pH, while african cichlids are hard water, high pH fish.

Clown loaches can also outgrow a 55 gal tank.

i was hoping to get a 90 gallon i seen on craigs list for 325.00.
A 90 gallon would be a really nice tank for Cichlids!

You can get a lot of cheap tanks on craigslist that are in really good shape! That is where I got my 29 gallon, and hoping to get a 55 gallon!

-FHM

You can get a lot of cheap tanks on craigslist that are in really good shape! That is where I got my 29 gallon, and hoping to get a 55 gallon!

-FHM

i could have gottin a 55 gal and 90 gal for 150.00 but i didnt have the money at that time

-FHM

i could have gottin a 55 gal and 90 gal for 150.00 but i didnt have the money at that time
My friend just got a 55 gallon with stand for 40 bucks! It needed to be re-siliconed; but he did that and now he has fish in it!

Some crazy deals on there!

-FHM

Most reactions

Back