Need Assistance With Guppy Pregnancy

rerkin88

Reaction score
my guppy dropped about 40 babies on the 14 of March and she still/ already looks like shes just about to drop babies again after only a week. Is it possible for them to produce new babies when they still have unborn babies in them? is so how long does it take for these babies to be born after the other ones? thnx 4 replies unsure.gif

also does anyone know how much petshops pay for guppies? i assume it won't be much

if it's the same as mollys it will be about 28 days before she drops again. doubt any shops would pay much for them as you can buy them for about 7 for a tenner at most places. if you don't want them leave them in with the rest of the fish and they will get eaten and you won't have to worry about it

Unlike mollies, it is only about 4 weeks between guppy fry drops. Mollies are close to 6 weeks and the last one I measured was exactly 6 weeks. Your guppy may put on a lot of weight quickly when recovering from her pregnancy but the fry still won't show up for another 3 weeks.

well i knew they were about 28 days but my guppy looks like shes gonna drop babies real soon so i wasnt sure... as for the petshop question, i want to maybe make a tiny bit of cash on the side, but i think i might try and sell them private. thnx 4 ur reply anyways :rolleyes:

Most reactions

Back