Nano Reef Aquapod 24 Gal

Okay, check this drastic change, is it common for corals like Anthelia (pulsing xenia) to change color?
From Cream to almost a blue tint, interesting color though, love it. Its like bruce banner changing to the Incredible "green" Hulk :sick: . From about a couple of months ago it has really grown.
pic58_pulsingxenia.jpg
This is my first coral (anthelia sp.) introduced 3/9/2006.

pic56_ricordeas.jpg
Heres the bottom right of my tank, Ricordea corner. I'm hoping to place many different colors of rics here.

hmm that is incredibly intresting. how much for shipping and would you ship to england? also whats the reserve ?

Great shots man, your tank looks great as always. My only thoughts about the color changing is that your new bulb was of a different color temp or at least not burned in so the colors will appear different to our human eyes :)

And the best pics I've ever seen taken of reefs were done with a Canon digital SLR

hmm that is incredibly intresting. how much for shipping and would you ship to england? also whats the reserve ?
sorry shipping would be overwhelming, on the cost. Unless its shipped really slow.
So if anyone is interested in the states, heres the link
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...p;rd=1&rd=1
Good Bidding. It is an awesome 70 watt sunpod light, I just wanted to upgrade to a 150 watt light.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Just read the WHOLE lot of this, fantastic way to go about things mate. Im looking at starting my own Marine tank, just a small one like yours and this has filled me with confidence! :D

This tank looks amazing!

Where did you buy it - how did you get it shipped over and how much does it cost?

Not interested in buying just curious - again the best tank I've seen so far!

Does the coral on the rocks flourish so does it flower so to speak?

Wow! This tank is absolutely amazing! :cool:

Aww, the little Clownfish is snuggling into the feather duster! You must be really proud of it.

Thanks everyone, as said by many other forum members a nano tank is a beautiful underwater art. If you have great resource, dedication, finances and creativity your tank will utterly be magnificent. Keep in mind it does take time to start up a tank, dont rush. Thank again Happy New Year. :good:

Okay, heres the last pics of the 2006 year. Hope you enjoyed my post this year, looking forward to another great year.
pic59_sexyshrimps2.jpg pic59_sexyshrimps.jpg
Sexy shrimps, One of these guys or girls got huge, hmmm wondering why?

Heres more of the Stripped mushroom and Toadstool mushroom. After coming back from my long trip last month, the stripped mushroom were in bad shape. after feeding them small pieces of shrimp meat weekly they started to open up more, looking much happier. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• pic61_strippedmushroom.jpg
    pic61_strippedmushroom.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 91
  • pic60_combo.jpg
    pic60_combo.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 88
Nice pics, do your striped mushrooms grow like weeds? (I know mine do :()

Most reactions

Back