Nano Diary

way 2 go man that set up is sweet . it reminds me of mount sinai , where god gave moses the 10 commandments :thumbs: keep up the good work... by the way what does CF stand for?!?!?

gosh im so confused

:wub: you should name your next fish Brooke :wub:
il come over soon to see your tank :hyper:
of course fts means final tank setup haha what a noobie! :lol:
see you tomorrow. :alien:
HP

Today I changed some water and put in a thin layer of aragonite gravel. On my glass I saw a bunch of copepods...they where so cool. I've never noticed them before. My mushrooms are doing much better. The button polyps are multiplying very quickly too.

The purple algae is gone. The snails have sneaked into the cup at night at ate it all!! I am sad it cost $25!!! Well the button polyps have had at least 7 new polyps the last week!!! I feed them every other day. Its either brine shimp, baby brine shrimp, mysis shrimp, or rotifiers. Sometimes I mix them together. I fed my anenome today an he ate it really fast. The mushrooms are doing really well and I think a red one is going to divide soon!!

I was wondering what type of fish to get. I can get 5 inches of fish. I want a fish with a personality and that is colorful. Maybe some
-blennies? (wat types)
-Gobies? " "
Or maybe a pair of Percs?
Pair of Cardinal Fish? please help me decide

CF- id say to go with a few nice lake bass and possibly one or two crappies. just depends on your personal taste you know- stirfried, baked, or broiled. :drool: :alien: 7.18.15.15.11.5 haha can u decipher the code! :alien:

Goby/pistol shrimp combo
Midas blenny or bicolor blenny
sixline wrasse

Just a few . SH

I just bought a finger leather coral, it was blue because it was doing bad and all its polyps were closed. Today it is pink and all the polyps are out. Everything is doing good but I still dont know wat fish to get.

Wow, I've been gone for a while...I kinda stopped being obsessed with my tank for a while becuase of a girl...but now we are broken up...ao i'm happy, my tank kinda went downhill, but i'm draggin it right back up.....i also just added a pond in my backyard...please comment.

Well, show us pics of how the tank is now, and pics of the pond! Sorry to heart you broke up :(

Okay, I am going to wait until my tank is fully recovered...I took out all the aragonite gravel because all of the crap gets stuck in it, I problem i think i have is that i have to much Live rock, a lot of the pieces are small, but i have about 5 big ones, so i dont get that great of flow. I need to buy,
-A new filter
-New Replacements Lights
-Powerheads, One or Two,(How many ghp?)
-Salt
-More Deonizing Containers

And a couple other things, but this is kind of expensive, so I have been saving up...Hopefully i can get it soon...For my Filter I am going to turn it into a fuge...i gtg do h/w

Okay, I am going to wait until my tank is fully recovered...I took out all the aragonite gravel because all of the crap gets stuck in it, I problem i think i have is that i have to much Live rock, a lot of the pieces are small, but i have about 5 big ones, so i dont get that great of flow. I need to buy,
-A new filter
-New Replacements Lights
-Powerheads, One or Two,(How many ghp?)
-Salt
-More Deonizing Containers

And a couple other things, but this is kind of expensive, so I have been saving up...Hopefully i can get it soon...For my Filter I am going to turn it into a fuge...i gtg do h/w

Most reactions

Back