Mystery Fish

Sorrell

If you're a bird, I'm a bird
Reaction score
I've never posted a picture before, so I don't know if this will work or if it will be huge or what, I tried to crop it pretty small, but I don't know what I'm doing so please forgive me...
I found a disposable camera in my closet from a year ago. I just got the pictures developed and it has a pic of my 150. At the time of this picture, all that was in the tank was my black ghost knife (behind the filter uptake) and a baby acara (To the bottom left of the tall plant). Can you guys see the large "fish" behind the tall plant? What the heck is that? A ghost of a past inhabitant? :hyper: :crazy: I just had to show you all, because I think it's strange. It kind of looks like a pleco, but as you can see, there definately wasn't one in there at the time.

Attachments

• mystery.jpg
    mystery.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 26
The worst part is that I remember just taking the pictures to finish the roll, so it's not like I was trying or anything! It just cracks me up because you see on unsolved mysteries how people take pictures and a ghost will be in the background when there wasn't a person there ya know? (did that make any sense?) Oh well, I just hope the ghost fish isn't adding to my bioload!

Ohhhh, and you can just make out a silver portal to another land.........

ALASKA

or it could be a light switch behind the tank - but I like my theroy better. :rofl:

LOL, that light switch is such a pain, because it's the only switch to turn on the dining room light(where the tank is) so we have a dowel that sits next to the tank so that we can reach back and turn the light on and off. Poor planning on my part. :dunno:

Do do do do do do do do

You have just entered... THE TWILIGHT ZONE!!!!

A fish tank, an ordinary fish tank... or so it seems!

Do do do do do do do do

I thought it was the handle to a door behind the tank at first, but now I'm not so sure. It doesn't really look like a fish tho. And arn't ghost fish supposed to be pale and shimmery? That one sure looks pretty damn solid to me.

well you never no do we its good when you take photos and look into them and see surprises

Most reactions

Back