My trip to Underwater World!!!

awesome pics Eelzor!
I love the blue starfish :wub:

That cutey pie seal wasn't in a tank all alone was he? :huh:

Lionfish~ I used to live in Florida and we would go to Sea World often....and EVERY time I went through the shark encounter I would think the same thing...Yipes if the glass has a crack in it :crazy:

That cutey pie seal wasn't in a tank all alone was he?

Nah, he was in with about 3 other cutie pies :wub: :wub: :wub:

except the glass is what, 5 inch's thick?

It is about 3 inch thick acrylic and is curved which makes it very stable. :thumbs: :D

...Yipes if the glass has a crack in it
think what would happen if a crack appeard in the glass in that tunnel wouldnt be good, lol.

If the tunnel DID cave in and you were in the middle of it you would be in deep...well, you would be in deep water really! First you would hear this loud 'snap bang' then the rush gush of water will pile onto the unfortunate humans with such pressure that you will implode. I think there are only 2 escape areas - but the tank isn't that easy to break! :lol:

All up great day. :thumbs:

FrankSlapperinni said:
except the glass is what, 5 inch's thick? :lol:
True :rolleyes:
And it can supposedly support the weight of five elephants or something like that ;) ,but when it comes to great white sharks swimming over my head....paranoia has a tendency to run amuck :D

The_Budmaster said:
looks great, well setup public aquariums are fun!
probably not quite on the same scale, but being from the frozen north Bud, have you been to the deep in hull? thats pretty cool

or if you prefer near chester, blue planet aquarium where you can go swimming with sharks - now thats a treat i am saving up for

cool pics!

Okay, I know most people don't watch this show but I had to comment. Tonight on MTV's Wildboyz Steve-o and Chris Pontius went to underwater world and fed the sharks and did a few other things. It was awesome, even cooler since I had just heard about underwater world from this post. Did anyone else catch WildBoyz?

Also, has anyone been to Atlantis (a resort)? On the travel channel they showed how Atlantis has some pretty impressive aquariums...or was that the Olson Twins movie...naah I would never watch that.

KEWL!!!!!! Fianlly someone knows what I saw with thre own eyes! goot! I wanna live there!!! :kana: :kana: :kana: :thumbs:

Michelle12 said:
Eelzor said:
quite blurred unfortunatly - once again sorry for some blurryness. :D
use micromode. :)

~Michelle~
I think the reason why it is blurred is because I move a little and the camera is very movement sensitive. Thanks for the tip anyway, I'll take it on board :D :thumbs: :D :D

heh, I had the shakes on everything there :S Not just scary, but so amazing it was scary if you know what I mean.

Most reactions

Back