My trip to Clare's House

Hmmm, Hamish is a cutie isn`t he?!!! And he knows it!!!!
Poor Gomez, our Lineatus and the 2 Dragon Puffers are also stunning fish. I was really pleased that we finally got a picture of the dragon puffers because they are always hiding ( ambush predators).
Thanks for all the feedback
Clare

Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em! Love em!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

So do you love em then? !!!!!!!
Thankyou, they are all blushing at these lovely comments!

heh I'm glad everyone approves,
Hamish is definitely a sight to be seen, these pictures really dont give any indication of how huge he is, he's a gorgeous yellow with an adorable pot belly,

I also loved the dragon puffers but after watching Karl desperately trying to get her to eat with food on the end of a planting stick I think i'll stick with my greedy little mbu :p

their whole living room is lit up by these amazing tanks, and when Hamish isnt getting enough attention you can hear a swoosh of water and he's swimming across the tank with his fin out of the water making waves behind him.

at 8:00 all the tanks were swapped over to moonlighting which again was stunning and gave us a chance to see some of the shyer fish, like one of the sun catfish, and the blue light made the axelotl's gills look a cool green instead of their usual pink. All fantastic!!

Plus Clare and Karl were dead nice and George let me stroke him so our planned 2 or 3 hour visit ended up being a 6 hour one! The tanks were all spotless and all the fish seemed really happy and healthy so it was a real pleasure to see.

many thanks again to clare, karl and all the fishies for making us both feel welcome and showing us something to aspire to in the future!!

:*) Wow, thanks for that!! We are both glad you enjoyed your visit here and it was very nice to meet AppleBlossom and her boyfriend ( who were both such great people and fishkeepers).
She`s right about George too, our dog who only takes to the real animal lovers and sat with her ALL night!
We try to give the fish as good a quality of life as possible by keeping the tanks and water ingood condition and providing a good variety of food. The pleasure they give us in return is far greater though!
As for Mildred the dragon puffer, feeding from Karl, that`s one relationship not to be messed with!
Clare

Most reactions

Back