My Tigrinus And Uaru.f

<------- likes uarus.. is just too poor to afford them... they're like extra sexy severums.. cool rays too.

It's a very nice tank, the fish are jewels. As for the Fernandezyepezi (Spelled it wrong, I just know it), well, what do you see that's so special in them? I think they're kind plain. Though, they're b-e-a-utiful as babies.

when they are babies they look just the same as normal uaru.a but unless you have seen a uaur.f in the flesh then i can see why you are not that fond of them

but they are sweet trust me

Attachments

• P1000459.JPG
    P1000459.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 20
that tank is awesome. i mean really realy really awesome. those uaru's are pretty cool. they look like severums in body shape to me but theyre colors are sort of cool. i think i'll stick with sevs though.
also do u have geo's in there? i think i see some but theyre in teh background so i cant tell

that tank is awesome. i mean really realy really awesome. those uaru's are pretty cool. they look like severums in body shape to me but theyre colors are sort of cool. i think i'll stick with sevs though.
also do u have geo's in there? i think i see some but theyre in teh background so i cant tell

you have a good eye their was a few geos in the tank but i have sold them to make room for the extra uaru.f i have now
:D

With uarus color is not everything, I only have U. amphiacanthoides, but they are still great fish. I like them because color isn't as important to me as much as having a fish that is interactive in interesting to watch. Its fun to see them tear apart vegetation like a shark to a seal :p

Awesome tank and fish :thumbs:

Most reactions

Back