Talking of plants I was very disappointed in my local aquarium shop on plants.......not very good at all. So I tried swell uk and OMG how fantastic I was gob smacked on how well they are packed and just the quality of the Amazon swords in general. I went onto there complaints site and praised them up for service delivery and quality.
Back to subject.....not a fan of fake plants my self as that means extra stress on fish by doing more frequent water changes and all of the benefits the plants give to a tank.

Talking of plants I was very disappointed in my local aquarium shop on plants.......not very good at all. So I tried swell uk and OMG how fantastic I was gob smacked on how well they are packed and just the quality of the Amazon swords in general. I went onto there complaints site and praised them up for service delivery and quality.
Back to subject.....not a fan of fake plants my self as that means extra stress on fish by doing more frequent water changes and all of the benefits the plants give to a tank.
Used them online for some equipment and they are brill - then realised they are based pretty close to me too, so there's a good chance they could become my LFS! Had no idea they were there :)

Most reactions

Back