My Tanks

FishFanatic13

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
here is my 10L shrimp tank (no shrimp yet leting it mature)
DSCN0081.jpg

DSCN0083.jpg

DSCN0084.jpg

DSCN0085.jpg

heres my 60L baby tank
DSCN0089.jpg

DSCN0087.jpg

DSCN0088.jpg

And heres my 100L community tank
DSCN0095.jpg

DSCN0092.jpg

DSCN0091.jpg

DSCN0094.jpg

what do you think of them all

thanks
still not happy with my baby tank the plants are a bit of a mess but then babys need to hide (its a balance)

Really nice setup keeping it natural. I really like the golden weather loach they have definitely been my best fish. I had 4 at one time and was looking for one more that was golden but couldn't find any.

Just to give you some quick advise about them, they need to be in numbers of three's to keep each other company and you will see how they work together when there in trouble, fascinating to watch. They prefer to dig so fine substrate is best for them but they will pop out plants out from the sand. They prefer lots of swimming space so atleast 3ft tank is minimum but I would recommend a 4ft, but even 5ft is said on some websites.

Really nice setup keeping it natural. I really like the golden weather loach they have definitely been my best fish. I had 4 at one time and was looking for one more that was golden but couldn't find any.

Just to give you some quick advise about them, they need to be in numbers of three's to keep each other company and you will see how they work together when there in trouble, fascinating to watch. They prefer to dig so fine substrate is best for them but they will pop out plants out from the sand. They prefer lots of swimming space so atleast 3ft tank is minimum but I would recommend a 4ft, but even 5ft is said on some websites.
thanks and about the dojos i was going to get some more but my lfs has never stocked them again but i do have some sand at the back of the tank for them

Very impressive tanks :good:

Keith.

Most reactions

Back