My Tanks

Chris and Alana

Reaction score
Well I hope this works ok and if any of the pictures are poor I appologise.

The fist series of pics are of my 630L community tank. It is home to the following:-
25+Black neon tetra's
2xAngel Fish
4xClown Loach
1xMale Krib
1xBlack Ghost Knife Fish
1XSmall Fire eel
1xYellow Tail Zig Zag eel
1xRed tail black shark
2xred claw crabs
3-4xAmano shrimp

The tank is filtered by a fluval FX5 external filter, heated with 2x300w fluval heaters, current is aided by a 2000l/h power head and an air pump to help airation.

This is the tank (hopefully)

tank.jpg

tank2.jpg

This is the left side

leftside.jpg

This is the right side

rightside.jpg

These are my 2 angels milling about

angels.jpg

One of my red tail black shark

redtailblackshark.jpg

One of my fire eel

fireeel.jpg

This is my knife fish. He was very hard to get a pic of as they are always moving.

knifefish.jpg

2 of my loaches

loaches.jpg

This is a pic of my male krib I got given from Kev A (member on here) because it was being bullied and couldnt compete for food very well, he got nick named small but he is getting quite a size now :)

krib.jpg

My Large pearl. I have another 2 smaller ones but I have had this one the longest. The lighting when I took the pic doesnt show off his colours very well Im afraid.

pearl.jpg

And lastly, one of my crabs. You can see the colours on the pearl gourami in the ship just behind the crab.

crab.jpg

These next couple pics are of my smaller fluval duo deep 130l tank. It has one 150w heater and filtered via a fluval 4plus internal filter. It's looking a little bare at the moment but it will be stocked soon enough. nAt the moment it is home to:-
4x Black phantom tetra's
4x Bumble bee goby's
3xcherry shrimp

Tank

smalltank.jpg

Black Phantoms

blackphantoms.jpg

I havent got any pics of the cherry shrimps as I hardly see them and the bumble bee goby's are pretty small, all I get is a blur with a yellow and black dot in the middle, lol.

Anyway, hope this works and you enjoy the pics.

Nice tanks :D

Is the first one a C-Dream B2000? :wub:

Thanks for the reply, the first tank is indeed a C-Dream B-2000, its just over 6.5foot long, 70cm high and about 50cm deep.

Sorry about the pics, they didn't turn out as large as I had hoped and some arnt too clear :( I'll try better the next time.

Love the 6ft tank, very nice, healthy looking fish too.

I love that tank and the fish you have in there but I don't expect your balck neons to last for too long with the fire eels and black ghosts. I'm surprised your amanos haven't gone aswell. besides that its a fab tank and I wish I had it!! lol

Thanks for the coments :) I did have a 13" fire eel in there but sadly he died not long ago, not too sure why. He lived in there with the tetra's and the amano shrimp actually lived in the same home as him. He was a gentle giant and didnt bother anything, even when the shrimp were right infront of his nose. I just hope the other fish will be the same.

Thanks for the coments :) I did have a 13" fire eel in there but sadly he died not long ago, not too sure why. He lived in there with the tetra's and the amano shrimp actually lived in the same home as him. He was a gentle giant and didnt bother anything, even when the shrimp were right infront of his nose. I just hope the other fish will be the same.

I know mine wouldn't do that lol hes about that size as well. loves prawn have you tried that with yours. I just get supermarket prawn and it reallys fills him and he goes crazy for it

This was my fire eel :( I didnt really have many pics of him. He did eat prawns, infact that was all he would eat but like I mentioned earlier, He wasnt partial of shrimp, infact he wouldnt eat anything that was alive,not even live bloodworm, the softy.

bigeel.jpg

Hi Chris,

The pics REALLY don't do your tank justice, I'll have to see if I can capture it better the next time I'm round ;)

I'll have to come and see your new additions too!

Most reactions

Back