My Tank

Javentule

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
here's my tank. I took these mainly because my darling bichir as GROWN quite a bit since the last time I posted pictures. I think he's gotten at least two inches longer.
You can also see my Opaline Gourmai, my Red Tailed Shark, and my HUGE female platy. You might also spot my very non-cohesive glo-lite tetra school and the HUGE platy's offspring (also female, thank goodness).

Attachments

• tankw.jpg
    tankw.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 28
Oh yea, that orange thing is a female molly. Her male counterpart is by himself in a ten gallon at the moment. I'm planning on moving some fish around as soon as I do a water change in the 10 gallon.

The bichir is shy and is making a fast getaway to his Hole In the Log.

Attachments

• tank2w.jpg
    tank2w.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 29
Very nice tank indeed! I love the colours!

Any close ups u have got of your birchir? I think they are mighty cute critters!

Thanks!

I wish I had some good closeups of my bichir - he's awful cute! I don't know if it's the camera or the operator, but I can never get any good close up shots of ANYTHING much less my fish. The bichir is highly suspicious of the camera as it is and especially loathes the flash (which is okay because I hardly use the flash).

Great tank Javentule! I know it's already been said, but the bogwood looks :cool:!

Most reactions

Back