my tank

feline........the wigan oets at home sells them i think.....if not.....aintree deffo does.......if u cant get there maybe i could get u a couple n send them to u in a zippy bag so they dont dry out

molly....i used a pentax optio 230........its digital and its got 2.0 megapixels quality.......the higher the megapixels the better the quality

glad u all like my tank :D

is it good enuff for tank of the month entry??? hint hint :*)

hahahahahahaha

Tek :fish:

Cheers tek! I'll go and hav a look at the one in Wigan next week. Hope my fishies won't :wub: them as much as I do... :shifty: (esp. for my Swordtail who likes to constantly nip on the plants)

And yes, I'll second the nomination altho still haven't figured how this whole thing works! Can u get a picture of ur whole tank? :thumbs: :thumbs:

thanx guys :D

heres a few pics of my fave fish....hope u like

Attachments

• nellie1.JPG
    nellie1.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 52
anno some ppl dont like parrots but a couple do....n its not dyed so i see no problem with postin the pic

Attachments

• parrot.JPG
    parrot.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 52
and my fighter

Attachments

• fighter.JPG
    fighter.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 57
Those r some cool fishies u have there tek! What's the name of the first one, looks like a dolphin! :lol:

hiyaaaaaaaa

its an elephant nose fish (Mormyrus petersii)

isnt she lovely.......bought for me by my gf's mum

I read some where the elephant nose were really particular about the water conditions is that true?

hahahaha glad u like

im not sure bout the water conditions havin to be perfect....but my nitrite n ammonia levels are nil...so the waters good

she soooooooooo lovely

FANTASTIC PICTURES!!!

And your Parrot is very sweet, you will enjoy her much.

And if anyone comes in here to Teks post and gives her a prob. about her BP I'm just gonna.................. :grr: :*) teasing of course!!!!

You have a couple of good looking fish.

I'm going to nominate the elephant nose? for FOTM!!!!!

I touched it up a bit for ya! ;) :

elephant_nose.jpg

PS.....I don't know if I have to nominate the original picture or the touched up picture. Probably the original...oh well!!!

Silver
:*

wowwwwwwwwwwww thanx silver :D ...isnt she lovely....they both are :wub:

im a he tho silver....hahahahaha........a boyyyyyyyyyyy

hahahahahahahaha

cheers dg matey :D

like ur tank too.....just not posted but i shall now hahahaha

silver said:
And if anyone comes in here to Teks post and gives her a prob. about her BP I'm just gonna.................. :grr: :*) teasing of course!!!!
Man thats an insult if i ever heard one :d:D :lol: :lol:

(just joking) But funny anyway

Most reactions

Back