Reaction score
hiya guys.....finally got a picture of my tank hahahaha

hope u like

Attachments

• tank1.JPG
    tank1.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 61
great pics! your tank looks lovely :D

your blue gourami seems a bit like mine, always getting in front of the camera :rolleyes: :lol: , I literally have to wait for mine to scoot so I can snap a shot of anything else

I like it!!! I always tend to prefer the more "natural" landscaping, like yours :D . What are those little fuzzy ball-type plants on the bottom?? :unsure:

Silver
:*

wowwwwwwwwwwww thanx guys :D im well happy now.... i tried hard for the 'natural' look

that large rock isnt limestone....its some kind of volcano rock i think....very heavy but poreous too.....weighed about 10 kilo's...i'll find out what type of rock it is

the lil fuzzy balls are moss balls....i got them from pets at home in the UK

theyre proper living plants with no roots so u can change their position when u like.....the current of my tank moves them around on its own......theyre about £3 so not too expensive........i can get them pretty easily too......so if ur in the uk n want some maybe i can help u out

Tek :fish:

:wub: Your tank. The fuzzy's are adorable gotta get me some of those! lol

What kind of camera did you take the pics with...I'm in the market for a good one trying to find out what everyone uses to compare camera feature's.

Most reactions

Back