My Tank

(Just so you know, speciality plant bulbs don't seem to make any difference over standard 4 quid bulbs by Philips/Osram/whatever.)

Hi - nice looking tank. I would add a few more foreground plants, smaller ones (e.g. a short corkscrew vallis or similar grass-like plant?) - especially flanking that orange pot so that it looks a little more discreet and the fish will like the added security around them as it's their breeding cave.

LOL can anyone else see the "monster face" in some of those pics? Look at the top righthand side of the pics - in the rock background...it looks like a face with open-mouth waiting to gulp any fish that swims nearby! Wooo - spooky hahaha! Sorry, just having a funny moment LOL

Athena

Must be me but I can't see the face lol

Also thanks for feed back will look into getting some

I can see the face, half of it is a reflection from the glass. It's on the first pic and a few others aswell

Now you have said that. I can see it that's going to haurnt me for ages now lol

9a9a334b.jpg

Male or female???

Is it a Gold Gourami?

I think you tank looks lovely btw. What's your substrate? Do you find it hard to clean?

I agree about more plants and the moss over the pot thing but you're definitely on the right track. It's how I'd love my tank to look!

Thanks yes it is a gold gouamie.

Not sure how many more plants to get I agree I need some foreground plants and not sure about the moss how would I fit it.

In regards to the substrate it's just a fine gravel. And I just gravel vac it. Very easy.

Cool, it looks really nice. You should ask in the Gourami section about the sex,they'll be able to tell you.

I don't know much about moss. I think you attach it with fishing wire or something

Most reactions

Back