2in Firemouth
11in Pleco (newbie mistake)
3 black skirt tetras
3 bleeding Hearts
2 skunk cories
1 peppered corie
55g
Thinking of live plants.....which i got scroll down

Looks good :) I like your pot and your wood and gorgeous kisser :)

With live plants they are not hard as you think just have to make sure you get true aquatic plants some places sell you land marsh plants that can survive submerged but wont grow and some will sell you house plants :/

With the fish I think you should up your schools to 6 of each of the tetra and 6 of each of the cories. The plec will keep growing for a while yet so it might be a good idea to rehome if you can :) There are quite a few smaller plecs that you could have though if you look in the plec section here there is a good list of plecs that stay under 8 inches :)

I wish i would have listened to you cause i got any umbrella plant which is fake at petco. And as for the pleco it is an option to give it to the lfs for a clown or something else anyone have a suggestion for a small one with lots of personality? :blink:

I think clowns get rather large and need schools,

Easy plants that i have grown in tanks with medium lighting and the bare minimum of fertz (baisicly root tabs) are :

Elodia
cabomba
crypts
Vallis

I'm not sure but are you overstocked?

I'm not familier with any of these fish other than the kisser which i researched a while back out of intrest.

I don't think I'm overstocked all my fish are full size except the firemouth shouldbe 6in adult so I have about 39in of fish in 55g leaving 16g for Decor so full but not overstocked. Not sure about the plec situation very first fish ever think he is like 5yrs old want to make him happy but then again don't want him sitting in a overstocked 75g aquarium at lfs.

No he is full size lol hes been in that tank for two years and has not grown at all, he would get bigger if I got a new tank but pretty sure he's full size in that.

This is it with live plants now
2009_0818Amazing0019.jpg

Anubias
2009_0818Amazing0023.jpg

Sword with the only fake plant in the back
2009_0818Amazing0028.jpg

FM with Java ferns
2009_0818Amazing0024.jpg

Fm with Anubias
2009_0818Amazing0025.jpg

KG with Sword
2009_0818Amazing0035.jpg