My Tank

XkyleX

Reaction score
Hey, I turned my 10 gallon tank in to a betta tank today. He's been in there for a while with some Ammano Shrimp, Otocinclus and Corydoras but now it's just his. I took the filter out and will be doing 50% water changes as usual. He's a really nice fish, here's a picture of him when I first got him (he's a lot bigger and nicer now) I'll have to take some new pictures of him.

Attachments

• Siamese_Fighting_Fish_1.JPG
    Siamese_Fighting_Fish_1.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 30
I'll take one soon. I need to put a lot more plants in there for him but I don't really know what to get.

Well u have a wonderful betta. Yeah we are waiting for ur tank pic.:p

I've taken some but they're on my new phone and I'm not really sure how to get them on to my pc so I'll post them here when I figure it out.

Kyle

Hey, I turned my 10 gallon tank in to a betta tank today. He's been in there for a while with some Ammano Shrimp, Otocinclus and Corydoras but now it's just his. I took the filter out and will be doing 50% water changes as usual. He's a really nice fish, here's a picture of him when I first got him (he's a lot bigger and nicer now) I'll have to take some new pictures of him.

Is his tank without a filter? Or did I read this wrong? Make sure you put a filter in there as soon as you can. Only because a large water change, such as 50% is stressful to the fish as the water stats fluctuate.

And the lucky thing gets 10 Gallons! I bet he loves all the room. :good:

Most reactions

Back