My Tank

community begginer

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
hay guys just trhaught id show my tank.....
im not exactly new to this hobby. ive owned fish for the last 4 years and have owned the total of 3 tanks.
in this tank i have atm as far as inhabitants: 1 flying fox, 1 dwarf gourami, 9 guppies (all self bred), guppy fry, 20 neon tetras, 3 platties, 1 swordtail and 6 corries.

i havnt tried to post pics as of yet so just a heads up if it doesnt work.....
regards, community

sorry for the glare on the first pic......... first was taken 4 months ago..... second 3 weeks ago.... and third is of my baby dwarf gourami...

Attachments

• FEQWEGFvgbqew.jpg
    FEQWEGFvgbqew.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 24
  • wefg.jpgwgwqREGWrvgbw.jpg
    wefg.jpgwgwqREGWrvgbw.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 18
  • RBGSRFBSAFB.jpg
    RBGSRFBSAFB.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 18
That looks very nice! I wish I could be my community tank to look like that. I'm not very good at scaping with plants. :sad: Oh,well.

i shall post bigger piccy's of the tank when i get home later..... if there is any advice on decor i would greatly appreciate it. my mum wants to put a diver in there and im like "hell no".. i hate those things.
im going for the "natural" look. i think for my first real attempt with plants ive done an alright job compared to the tanks i have seen at freinds houses and such...

yet i do have one question: how much would it cost on average to put together a reef version of my tank.... (the size at the moment is of 3 ft by 18 inch by 18 inch..... 250lt...) with coral and fish...
ive always wondered how much it would cost me...

thanx a million guys.... sorry for the long text.
community

Most reactions

Back