My Tank

AndyOleszczuk

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Will post some more up if this works lol :good:

Don't feel confident to put real plants in yet lol.

Attachments

• AndysTankfrnt2.jpg
    AndysTankfrnt2.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 35
It looks lovely. Why are you not confident about real plants?

It looks lovely. Why are you not confident about real plants?

Only because I have never had them in a tank before and don't know the first thing about them !!!. I will do some reading up on them first and then maybe add some and slowly start getting rid of the plastic ones.

Thats beautiful!
I love the natural looking rocks.
I have fake plants too, Im new at all this, so its nice to just start off with something easy. (not that real ones are hard)

I am new to plant growing as well ,but i have just invested in plants grown on bog wood, they are fantastic, instant tank. They are growing really well, do well in low light conditions and the best bit is, you can pick the whole lot up & take out of the tank with no disruption :good:

Thanks everyone. The rocks and 4 of the pieces of wood are real, 1 piece of wood is fake. I was thinking of getting some java moss and tying it to the bogwood to start off with, what do you think?.

I have attached another piccie taken before my current outbreak of whitespot !!!. :good:

Attachments

• tanksidebest.jpg
    tanksidebest.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 33
The following piccies are for Lym who wanted to see some pics of the blue hydor ario in action in the daytime. :good:

And one with the lights out. :good:

Attachments

• arioclose.jpg
    arioclose.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 28
  • arioatnight2.jpg
    arioatnight2.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 26
Thanks for posting the pictures for me, your tank looks really good! :good:

Looks very very nice :good: Like the bubles and blue light with them.

Looks great where did you get the bubble/ light from is you dont mind me asking?

I got it from my lfs but you can get them from most fish stores or even on ebay. They are called Hydor ario colour and they come in four sizes depending on the size of tank.

Thanks everyone for the comments. :good:

Most reactions

Back