My Tank Setup

Jai

Reaction score
Hi all,

This is my first real attept at an aquarim design. It's 100ltr and just finished off this weekend. Left some algae on the glass for the algae eater. Might scrape it off as the pics don't look there best.

tank2.jpg

tank1.jpg

Very nice...very very nice! :good: looks beautiful. I love the peice of wood emerged in floura look!

However, I do think that the plant closest to the filter, the one with red on it, is not aquatic though. But I'm not sure...maybe looking into it could help.

Also, have you thought of having a black background? I just feel the colours would be intensified great when looking at these pictures.

Last thing, and I dont mean to sound like a moaner here, but do you know the size that clown loaches get to?

pink.

Most of your plants look to be non aquatics. As well as the two mentioned the grassy ones on the bottom appear to be fountain plant and the fern looks like borneo fern. Also the very back corner one looks like a non aquatic. They will eventually rot and pollute your tank.

Theres some good info in this link.

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/297782-a-survey-of-non-aquatic-plants/

the end of the branch coming off the wood looks like dragons head or something!

Most reactions

Back