My tank remoleding

in about 2 months i am going to get either a 55 gallon tank r a 75 gallon!! and the nearst pet store that KNOWs stuff about fish is 45 miles from me

yea i hate that thats y i get al my stuff online r like once a month i go there and the pest store near use has fish but hafl of them r bean and there pice r really high

MountGuppy said:
i want to buy cichlds but my fish store doesn't have a good selection and they cost alot :sly:
You can buy cichlids from Jeff Rapps. I think cichlidmaster sells them also? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

It's better to buy from sources like these anyways so you know exactly what you're buying is true bloodline and they have a LOT better selection that some lfs's might never have.

impur said:
You should take back the gar since it will outgrow that tank. When the cons breed, you will have a dead gar also. Either it will suffer from lack of room or die from the cons beating it to death.
Advice definately worth listening to. :nod:

in about 2 months i am going to get either a 55 gallon tank r a 75 gallon!! thats y i am not taking it back and i look at the cichlids last night and there pretty cool but don't they have to have a snady dottom?

Most reactions

Back