My Tank.opinions Wanted!

Tiongpachi

Reaction score
what can i add to make it nicer... :p

Attachments

• DSC000480.JPG
    DSC000480.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 59
How bout' some plants! Some big ones at the back would make it looks nice, along with so big river rocks! :good:

Also, A plant background would make it look better!

Why does your water level not reach the top? Do you have jumpers? If so, that's a pretty good solution. Anyway, I'd change the background and add plants. I love all your driftwood; can't really see you fish though.

Here the babies i have in my tank...

Attachments

• DSC00051.1.JPG
    DSC00051.1.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC000621.JPG
    DSC000621.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC00073.1.JPG
    DSC00073.1.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 48
  • DSC00054.1.JPG
    DSC00054.1.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC000521.JPG
    DSC000521.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 40
Maybe a better background would help like maybe one a little brighter also some nice green maybe with a little red in them plants would be great you could fill up your back (try to make them live plants).

dunno I like the tank...dark and plantless , i think fits well with those fish , I like it, its eery 8)

I say a big peace of driftwood in the middle and make some rock caves with river rocks also add a little sand maybe since these are bottom dwellers it would look nicer...Hmmmmmmmmmm!

I like it its dark and scary! AWESOME!!! :good:

How big is that tank? Because you need a pretty big one for all those Bichirs, sharks and Ropefish.

they're all a similar kind, mostly bichir.

But also rope fish. All use a breathing system somewhat like a betta, lung like that uses air instead of gills.

THANKS for all your suggestions :wub: . i will try some off your opinions.hope to let u guys see the new photos soon :D

Any plants for suggestion.:p

Most reactions

Back