My Story & Tank :)

Fishfan4lyfe

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
This Is My Story :D

I Got Into Fish Keeping At 13. I Had My First Tank At Christmas. Set Up With The Basic Knowledge That I Had And Evrything Was Ok. I Went On Holiday In The Following Summer With My Sister In Law Feeding The Fish. She Went Outside To Water The Plants & My Neice Decided To Turn The Tank Off To Save Electric :mad:

After This I Decided To Take A Break From Fish Keeping Until January 2009. I Got This Tank From Our Local Garden Centre For £120. Within 2 Weeks Of Having It The Bulbs Needed Replacing And Within 2 Months Started Having Filter Problems. Here Is The Tank When I First Set It Up:
TankCycling.jpg

Then I Added A Live Plant:
TankComplete.jpg

Then I Decided To Start Over And Re-Decorate:
DSC00198-1.jpg

DSC00199.jpg

DSC00200.jpg

DSC00201.jpg

DSC00203.jpg

DSC00204.jpg

After Advice From This Forum The Abino Frog Has Gone & The Clown Loach Was Only Homed Here Until My Friend Cycled Her Tank

I Am Currently Saving Up For A Rio 125, Rio 180 Or A Vision 180

Please Comment

Thanks

(Sorry For Bad Quailty Pictures)

What are you going to stock in it? I am not a fan of ornamental tanks. I would go for the natural look. Add more live plants and ditch the ruins and ornaments, you will be much more pleased, I promise you.

The Ruins Are Gone. They Were When I First Set It Up. I Want A More Natural Tank To Be Honest With Live Plants And Rocks When I Get A Rio 125, Rio 180 or Vision 180. It Is Currently Stocked With 12 Platys and A Swordtail. I Was Sold The Swordtail As A Platy :S I Currently Have Two Pregnant Platys (I Think).

Most reactions

Back