My spawn

BettasRFriends

Moved On
Reaction score
Well the previous 'spawn' was turning horrible. The water was getting bad for some reason, the male build/destroy the nest constantly, and the female was gettin kinda ripped up (fins). Today I empty the tank, cleaned it spotless, pour in fresh water (5 inch this time, not 8 like last), add indian almond leave, java fern, heater, sponge filter. The pair is being condition right now (probably for about 3 days) and hopefully the male will be used to the female prescence.

Sorry to hear about the last spawn. :( Hope this one turns out great for you! I've never bred bettas before but isn't it true that Black Water Ectract encourages spawning because it mimics the betta's natural water? Or maybe that's what the IALs are for.... -_- Anyway, good luck. :thumbs:

its definately frustrateing, iv tried many many times and haven't pulled off a spawn, iv learned alot thogh, iv got it down to a science now tough :nod:

ooo aa i should try some IAL :) maybe my LFS has some in stock if not AQUABID do do dodooooo! my hero *batters eyelashes*

oh cool :) hehe i will just ahve to go and see if my LFS or my LPS sells them :) and if not then aquabid all the way :)

Most reactions

Back