My Small Aquarium

rick5988

Reaction score
This is my small aquarium, the two loaches are soon to find a new home in my larger aquarium. :)

Attachments

• Mytank_resize_.jpg
    Mytank_resize_.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 38
wow i have never seen red substrate used - thats a very powerful colour, nice tank.

i would suggest a lot more plants to make the tetras feel safer and to make the tank look deeper. :good:

nice job - lets see the bigger one!!! :hyper:

The Betta seems to get along with the other tank mates, the red eyes have the odd chase with him, but he seems to be fine, yeah I plan on adding a lot more plants, Ill try and get pic of him soon mate :good:

This is my small aquarium, the two loaches are soon to find a new home in my larger aquarium. :)

Its not my taste, needs plants etc...but not bad for a starter. On a side note, your larger aquarium isnt big enough for the loaches either im afraid..

are those red gravel? i guess is that the red will come off. the gravel's probably dyed.

are those red gravel? i guess is that the red will come off. the gravel's probably dyed.

Well got to say its Roman Gravel, its been submersed in that water for over a year now? No dye runnin off yet, But if it makes you fell better ill let you know if it fades a little? if that will cheer you up :shifty:

course not, if the dye fades you ought to be worried if it doesnt than good for you, and your fish.

Nice fish, but that gravel is truely hideous :hyper: .....But each to their own :D, Nice bit of bogwood you got in there :good:

Nice fish, but that gravel is truely hideous :hyper: .....But each to their own :D, Nice bit of bogwood you got in there :good:

Yeah my girlfriend picked that, It was my first attempt, got the tank for nothing of a friend, just the glass and added all the other stuff, In the long run I would have preferred black gravel or some type of sand, hopefully though, gettin a juwel vision 450, Should have that lookin nice a lot of thought will be goin into it. :hyper:

Oi, I also have flourescent red gravel with spongebob figures and glass boulders! Its immense!! But I guess its a girly thing...

Oi, I also have flourescent red gravel with spongebob figures and glass boulders! Its immense!! But I guess its a girly thing...

:lol: Yeah my girlfriend picked the gravel, Must be a girly thing :lol:, also I managed to actually get a shot of my shark!

Attachments

• Shark.jpg
    Shark.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 35

Most reactions

Back