My Shrimp Photos

Micha

Reaction score
Hey guys,

i wanna show you some pictures of my shrimps. As you can see, my favorites are Red Bee Shrimps, bute these are the most expensive :( . But now, enjoy it:

Red Bee Shrimp:

HinomaruCrown.jpg

Crown-1.jpg

MosuraCrown.jpg

MosuraFlowerhead.jpg

Mosuras.jpg

MosuraCrown2.jpg

BigMaro.jpg

Crown.jpg

FastCrown.jpg

Black Tiger Shrimp:

SchwarzeTiger2.jpg

SchwarzeTiger.jpg

Blue Tiger:

IMG_0926.jpg

Sulawesi Cardinal Shrimp:

Kardinalsgarnele.jpg

just to let you know, I hate you loads. :sly:

Lovely shrimp mate :D

Aww they are gorgous! hay if your selling any i wouldnt mind a few...

Hey guys,

yes they have really cool colors :D that's why I just love them ;) The photos are ok but could be better, I am not yet that experienced. But it improves with nearly every snapshot :D

But as you can imagine, such nice shrimps are a little bit expensive and you have to be a kind of crazy to buy them. For example the price for the shrimp on the first picture would be about 100€, the Black Tiger Shrimp with golden eyes about 200-250€ and so on... Japanese paid 10x of this sums a few years ago... but if you success in breeding them, you can resell them and buy other new shrimps - as I did. ;)

Have you guys ever heard of the different Grades of Red Bee Shrimps? If you wish, i can explain them to you...

Regards,
Mike

Beautiful shrimps :drool: :drool: :drool: Thanks for sharing :D

Got to say, crazy prices :lol:

Have you guys ever heard of the different Grades of Red Bee Shrimps? If you wish, i can explain them to you...
Damn quarantine restrictions, we don't get shrimp here other than what we catch in the creek, and they are only glass/ ghost shrimp. So yes I would like to hear about the different grades of Bee shrimp.

Nice pics there Michael, well done :)

Woah, gorgeous shrimp! I want some! :drool:
I love that 5th picture, looks like they're carrying and worshipping the one hehe

the first thing that struck me when i say the crystal shrimp was a big pimple :lol: lovely shrimps you got there :good:

The pic of the Cardinal Shrimp is amazing!

Dude, you are not only a first class fishkeeping, but a fantastic photographer.
Really, this pics are really terrific. I don't know how you did it, but nice job!

Most reactions

Back