My Royal Plec

rvm

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I managed to get a cople of better pictures of my Royal Plec. He's only about 2 1/2" right now, but hopefully he'll grow into a lovely big fish!!!

IMGP0429_edited.JPG

IMGP0424_edited.JPG

Not as much as you'd think since he's only a baby. He was only £20 (GBP) but I've seen a full grown one in a shop near me for £130!!!!!!

What a beautiful fish FOTM nom... He's all head and the tail looks like they just added it to the end of him. He's got some growing to do but he's a beaut. :wub:

ALASKA

I positively absolutely most DEFINITLEY second that first picture's nomination!!!

I love him.........gorgeous!!!!!! :eek: :*)

got two of those myself last one was a right bargin 6" long and he cost five pounds dont think the garden centre knew what he was

Result!!!! They're lovely fish. Mines got his favourite piece of bogwood now that he munches on all day long. I'm gonna have to get some more soon if he carries on at that rate!!!!! :D :D

That is a pretty plec... Now there is one particular plec i am looking for, and it is gorgous... my nextdoor neighbour has it, and i have fallen in love with it, it is such a graceful fish and very pretty, its fins are like silk flowing through the water, and when a small fish just swims past it, its fins wavers gently, oh i really want it, if my nextdoor neighbour lets me take a pic of it i will show you guys, because i wish i could get some help into finding one

:p

Most reactions

Back