• mycar3.jpg
    mycar3.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 43
here's the crotchrockets..... :D

Attachments

• crotchrockets.jpg
    crotchrockets.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 50
LOL!!! Cracks me up!!! :rofl: I almost fell for it by the first picture! :lol: :lol:

OoOoOOooo!!! I have 2 ducatis JUST LIKE THAT!!! Here is one of them....

O yeah...mine is faster. :flex:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Uh-oh. Does this make me a post hijacker? :shifty:

Attachments

• 100_1928.JPG
    100_1928.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 52
freshmike said:
Uh-oh. Does this make me a post hijacker? :shifty:
Yes it does :grr: :grr:

JK ;) , very nice, both G_Sharky and FM :thumbs:

LOL G_Sharky the first pic looks totally real, but the bikes give it away :shifty:

The ladies must luv ya driving that thing down the road... all though it could be dangerous :p

I wish i could just pour water into it until it becomes big enough to be real..... :D (remember those little dinosaur sponge thingy where you put water and they grew)...this car is actually base on a real featured car in Import tuner magazine or Import racer..can't remember, it's pretty fast for it's size though...I cracked the headlights because i crash it on one of our furniture inside the house....I gotta take this thing outside now that's its nice out..... :D

hmmm that did look real in the first 1 i thought"o man that cars amazing" then i relized it was a toy
lol :cool:

:blink: :rofl: :rofl: I always tell my friends I'll buy them super cars as their birthday presents! :rolleyes: :lol: So I bought my Significant Other a Ferrari, numerous Skyline GT-Rs etc etc ooo and a steam train too :rolleyes: :lol:

lol, maybe on of these days i'll post on of "my rides" ;)

Most reactions

Back