My Planted Tank

I liked the tank without all that plant mater on top, now it hides that nice piece of driftwood coming out the top

Pretty tank. Some of the fish choices are not what I would choose (have a problem with bettas and angels together), but you've caught me in a good mood so I won't bug you about it. Having kept fish for 18 years now, just had a Birthday, sometimes I can be picky. But not today. :lol:

Based on what I've seen from your tank, it seems to me that you are a good candidate to give a paludarium a try. You seem to like the idea of plants emerging from above the water. Might be something for you to explore in the future.

llj :)

Dont worry - Boboboy has the Bettas now.

I am thinking of transferring these fish to the Cube thu PFK and Making this into something more interesting.

nice tank!!

btw if someone wants to pay for shipping i can get you driftwood (non treated non sinking) for free! pm if your interested.

I just bought a huge peice that is soaking outside in the Water Butt, But what you Got.

I liked the tank without all that plant mater on top, now it hides that nice piece of driftwood coming out the top

I am still experimenting with it and i'm thinking of doing a Java Moss Rim as it did start growing on peices of Slate i had to dissapate the outlet flow from the Filter. But then I modified the Filter so it actually hangs of the back like it is supposed to.
Might PM neal and see if he still has some.

But prob wont change anything till the PFK cube arrives.

Most reactions

Back