In a catalog issued by thatpetplace.com

scans of the magazine
c69325ee.jpg

e9f72b42.jpg

original pics

5b0e25f3.jpg

2ef7fd3d.jpg

That is so exciting BlueIce! :hyper: Good job! And Congratulations! :D

I'm going to have to see if I can find the catalog...I want to see a catalog that has pictures one of the members here took! I see you live in PA, which is very close to where I live, so I'll have to see if I can pick it up. Or do you have to sign up for it?

I think you can get a copy in the store or you can signup online and have one delivered.

Thank you! I'm so so excited!

Congratulations Blue Ice! they are fantastic photos and well deserve to be published :)

Congratulations, BlueIce! :thumbs: That's quite an accomplishment! But then, the fish are lovely too, :D

Thanks! This is the second time they used my pics! I'm just hyped!

now all you need is a jumbo monitor to go with your swollen head

:p

you're the chump chimp champ

seriously , Pics are great , you deserve the recognition for the quality of [ all] those pictures you've taken .

:) ...........and those healthy fish you keep ;)

It's awesome that your photos are getting the recognition they deserve--the shots you've shared here have all be excellent. :nod:

:hyper: Congratulations BlueIce! I'm not surprised though....in addition to your talent with the camera, you've got some gorgeous fish as subjects. And....look at what you have done with those tanks for background scenery! I'm sure your fish feel very much "at home" in the worlds you have created for them.

:hyper: Congratulations BlueIce! I'm not surprised though....in addition to your talent with the camera, you've got some gorgeous fish as subjects. And....look at what you have done with those tanks for background scenery! I'm sure your fish feel very much "at home" in the worlds you have created for them.

-_- umm , That's what I meant to say ................. :huh:

Most reactions

Back