My Pics From Around Snowdon.

Graeme Edwards

Fishaholic
Reaction score
In response http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=162974
Sorry George if it appears im piggy backing on your thread.You inspired me to do the same.

Heres some of my own.

If you like moss, wood ,rocks ferns and spooky caves this is the place...........bad pic ( wasnt me holding the camera, im in the shot :blink: )

Me in a cave taking a picture.

Looking back upto mount Cnicht.

Taken from Glyder Fach with Glider Fawr to the right and Snowdon in the clouds to the left.

From the top of Cnicht to Snowdon.

Looking to Snowdon.

Old mine shafts.

And a sunset from my front room window :D

R,
Graeme.

Absolutely gorgeous. I'd love to visit the UK and Ireland. Land of my ancestors you know!

These great pics have gotten me inspired. Maybe I'll post some pics of the San Rafeal Swell. Of course, I doubt a vast desert would be good inspiration for a planted tank, lol.

Don't think i'll rescape my current tank, my apisto's are happy! But my next tank however, That pic between the crags with the ferns tumbling over the rocks is fantastic!

I love the mineshaft photo Moody. It makes me think of my 36g, with all of its dark nooks where light barely hits.

Great photos!

llj :)

Fab pics :good: Oh I have to take a photography class :lol: P.S If anyone has an Olympus 8MP and knows how to use it :blush:

Stunning photos mate :) especially like the mine shaft one and the one looking from Cnicht to Snowdon, its now mt desktop background ;)

Sam

Great pics!

Pic#4 could show some prime triops habitat(depending on scale) :rolleyes: .

#5 is my favourite :D .

Most reactions

Back