My Photo That Got On Itv Central News :d

I kinda see it. You've got quite a eye on you ArrowHead. I wouldn'ta noticed unless you said something....it is a bit of a strech, but I can see what your talking about. ;)

I kinda see it. You've got quite a eye on you ArrowHead. I wouldn'ta noticed unless you said something....it is a bit of a strech, but I can see what your talking about. ;)

I thought the whole point he took the pic was because of the finger. But now I know its because of the weather. Anywho, how come BBC doesnt come on in the U.S? I want that channel with all the British people with there accents. It kinda makes them sound more sophisticated. :rolleyes: . I wish I had a british Butler or something that would be fun. Do they charge more if the butler has a british accent? I always wondered. Eh, too much imagining for one day... :lol:

-Arrowhead :ninja:

way to go guppy! ;thumbs:

arrowhead
contact you cable supplier
you can get BBC worldwide and BBC America.

I thought the whole point he took the pic was because of the finger. But now I know its because of the weather. Anywho, how come BBC doesnt come on in the U.S? I want that channel with all the British people with there accents. It kinda makes them sound more sophisticated. :rolleyes: . I wish I had a british Butler or something that would be fun. Do they charge more if the butler has a british accent? I always wondered. Eh, too much imagining for one day... :lol:

OK, either you guys have a wonderfully vivid imagination - or I'm blind.
It could well be the latter, but to put my curiosity to rest, please can you "point" it out to me ? B)

Lovely pic, well done Guppy.

Can't see the fingers, but I can see Aladins Lamp. :p

Its on the top. You can roughly see a deformed person and a cloud reaching out. The hand isnt so clear but its more like a blob with a tiny pointy finger in the middle...

Great picture Guppy!

it took me a while, but i see it, god must've been p.o'ed at something that morning :p

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 63
You guys indeed have very vivid imaginations - well done though :lol: :thumbs:
(still think you guys are dreaming though ;) )

it's that damn TV thats infecting our minds :p

DD

I have the eye for those things. Always trying to look deeper into the picture. Yet im failing art class. Thank god its an extra curricular.

Most reactions

Back