My Pets

maskedrainbow

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi people..here are just a few piccies of a few of my animals....i didnt want to hog up all the boards, with all my animals...i just had a 'select' few this month...

First up theres Polo and Eeyore bunni...both are purebred lop earred rabbits with polo being slighly younger than eeyore at around 4 months of age. Eeyore is approaching around 7 months of age now and has just fathered his first litter (picture to follow)

Attachments

• poloandeeyore.GIF
    poloandeeyore.GIF
    49.7 KB · Views: 53
second up i have Starlite and Eeyore babies..

Starlite again is another purebreed lop, he is Eeyore's father and therefore the babies grandfather...Starlite is now 1 year old.

Eeyore's babies, we have 4 two black tans (like eeyore) one silver/grey/fawn and another ginger/white/fawn the last two take after their mother more...We will be keeping the small of the two blacks who we have nicknamed 'Tiny Tim' as a replaced for Mike who we sadly lost last week.. These babies are two weeks old

Attachments

• starlitr_babies.GIF
    starlitr_babies.GIF
    56.9 KB · Views: 66
Third up is my hamster mistletoe...I'm not sure how old she is as i recued her from my workplace. Someone came in with about two weeks to go before xmas last year and said that they no longer wanted her. So of course i could never dream of passing her up, especially as i had an empty cage....
Here she is munching on an old creme egg wrapper she found

Attachments

• mistletoe.GIF
    mistletoe.GIF
    24.6 KB · Views: 56
last up is my dog Phoenix....who i totally love and adore!. He is a 5 month old Border Terrier puppy that is never quite..hence why i just had to take a photo of him in one of his quite moods!!!!...
He is so full of life and everything i ever wanted in a puppy/dog. His name is a little strange for a dog, but that just sums me up as an owner, i am never one to have a pet with a dull name!

So here he is, my last photo...Phoenix

Attachments

• phoenix.GIF
    phoenix.GIF
    71.7 KB · Views: 69
awwww thanks mistletoe is now qualified!!!...i would have never have expect it..:)

Most reactions

Back