Moved On
Reaction score
Its true! :lol:

My two conures are VERY much in love.. see:

161105conures4.jpg

071105conures10.jpg

071105conures4.jpg

071105conures3.jpg

And i've had them both DNA sexed now and they're both male :crazy: Its kinda disgusting but at least i wont have to worry about handrearing baby green cheeked blue throated conures :lol: I was convinced the blue throated (bigger, more colourful one) was a girl though! Shows what i know :rolleyes:

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: just pretend you don't know any better and enjoy the cuteness!!

*sigh* jessica, you make me want conures so very badly. i used to just want one, but now that i've seen how affectionate yours are, i know that i'd have to have at least two!

I think they are cute. I have seen birds do this before. I think they just love each other... You are so good with birds Jessica13. I wish I could get my bird to do one thing besides talk. He is a cockatiel and he wont shut up. I cant even get him to set on my finger. He will mock every word I say. And even sneeze when I do but that is it. When I go near the cage it is every finger for its self. He will take them off if he could. He loves to bite. DO you know anything I could do to tame him any???

With true love being so hard to come by, who cares which way they swing? :lol:
They are very pretty.

Forbidden love is the sweetest kind :wub:
Beautiful birdies you have there. My mother's two peach-faced lovebirds are also quite homosexual :lol:

Most reactions

Back