My Parrot Fish Is Like Pete Burns

so were is the Pic of pete "the fishy" burns What colour is your "pete"
still have to get a pic of pete,he keeps hiding every time he sees the camra,he seems a bit camra shy..
pete is just a bright orange parrot fish,with attitude.

I never knew a gay person would go as far as to get a wig and stuff like that. :sick:
For the record, crossdressing and transvestism actually don't have much to do with homosexuality. A lot of crossdressers are actually perfectly straight -- it's like playing dressup and pretending to be someone you're not; in this case, a woman. I'd venture to say most crossdressers are gay simply because that's where it all started, in gay bars and such (crossdressers traditionally are associated with song and dance or standup comedy acts). Transvestites, however, are almost exclusively straight men who just get their jollies from dressing in women's clothing. Being gay just involves liking someone of the same sex, not wanting to be or dressing like a woman, those are completely different things :p

There's your random information for the day :)

I never knew a gay person would go as far as to get a wig and stuff like that. :sick:
For the record, crossdressing and transvestism actually don't have much to do with homosexuality. A lot of crossdressers are actually perfectly straight -- it's like playing dressup and pretending to be someone you're not; in this case, a woman. I'd venture to say most crossdressers are gay simply because that's where it all started, in gay bars and such (crossdressers traditionally are associated with song and dance or standup comedy acts). Transvestites, however, are almost exclusively straight men who just get their jollies from dressing in women's clothing. Being gay just involves liking someone of the same sex, not wanting to be or dressing like a woman, those are completely different things :p

lol,oh dear

Potatoe, Patatoe :lol:

my parrot fish looks a bit like pete burns as well!And he does the hiding in the urn til another fishy passes and then lunges out!fishies eh

well according to the tabloids he's just turned loopy and booked into a mental hospital!about time...i hate him.

i hope your parrot fish keeps it together :p , he looks a lot more likeable!

Danny

Most reactions

Back