my newset fishies

aernympha

Fish Herder
Reaction score
i just wanted to tell u about me nesest fishes which are two babycherry barbs hehe they are very cute the male is called erlin and the female is called tinkabel i not sure why i gave them weird names like that lol!!! it just suited them ...hehe i am going to do a oogle search on how to breed them lol!!! :D surposeingly its easy!!!! -_- :rolleyes: somehow i doubt it though!! :p

congrats on your new fishes aernympha :p

good luck with the breeding, keep us posted on how they do.

Barabus titteya, (Cherry Barbs), are lovely little things. Good luck with them.

Total aside...

>>> 2 baby Rams!!!! called Claudicus and Octavia emperor and empress of the tank lol!!!

... the roman emporer was Claudius, (without the "c"), and his wifes name was Messalina - a very nasty peice of work she was too!

yeha he was recarnated into a ram! hehehhe :lol: i am not sure wether i can breed them really it seems quite hard ....... :unsure: i just look after them really well and hope for the best thats what i will do lol :D

I really love my cherry barbs. I have 2 males and 2 females and I've seen them going through the spawning motions, but I've never seen any eggs. Cool little fish for sure.

Gabe

I have 8 cherry barbs. They are great and lots of fun to watch. What are their spawning rituals? I have 4 in one tank and 4 in another tank.
Deb

Most reactions

Back